• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction Flight Jacket patches For Sale

AirCorpsDrew

Hello everyone, I (the vendor) am back. Sorry, I hadn't signed on to VLJ for a long time (for a while it seemed like everyone was on Fedora Lounge instead) and then got busy during the COVID (I work in freight, and unlike the rest of the world, our load picked up!). Not really sure why VLJ didn't auto-email me when people messaged or replied to my post, as Fedora Lounge always does, but whatever. Anyhow, if guys are still interested in the patches, let me know. I'll just consider it a blank slate as far as folks speaking up, since I'm the dude who fell off the planet. You can email directly at: [email protected] if you prefer that; I definitely won't miss a message there.

Last edited:

AirCorpsDrew

The cheapest shipping to Australia will be around $18, so that'd be $28 total to: [email protected]. Of course, shipping is going to be the same for several patches, if there are any others you're interested in. Vincent is getting the fighting rooster one, but the others are still available.

AirCorpsDrew

Payment received from ausreenactor and Saint-Ex! Thank you, Gentlemen. That makes 3080, -82, -85, -88, 92, and -94 still available.