Repro Service Shoes from SM Wholesale USA

Discussion in 'Related Gear' started by jack31916, Apr 7, 2011.

1. jack31916

jack31916 Active Member

2. 9thinfdiv

9thinfdiv New Member

IMO one of the best repro WWII shoes on the market. Accuracy wise, better than the WWII Impression boots.

3. Doug C

Doug C Member

Sorry to bring up an ancient thread but I searched and there's no real discussion about these particular shoes from SM Wholesale. I am interested in trying them out and was wondering if anyone here has any experience with these Russet Officer Shoes, sizing observations etc.. http://www.smwholesaleusa.com/ww2-us/us-boots/us-ww2-officer-shoes

..or should I start a new thread in the "repros" section?

4. CBI

CBI Well-Known Member

you can't go wrong with SM Wholesale. Steve told me a they sell a HUGE number of shoes and boots. its a large part of their market

5. Doug C

Doug C Member

Thanks CBI, I do read good comments about SM in general.. and that's good to know. Anybody got any 'real world' pics of these shoes? They carry the russet AND a black USN version and the leather of the black shoes looks way better IMO on the site than the leather used for the russet. I'm hoping that's just the picture though.

6. Bombing IP

Bombing IP Active Member

There A2 jackets are not to shabby at $499 and they even have a distressed version .

BIP