• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repro prices

Not been on the jacket scene for a few years and was staggered at the prices now for new repros.

I was thinking of selling some of my jackets and looked on Eastman site to check out the prices.
Gosh ! A2's for over a grand
Air comfort nearly a grand
RAF pattern ( Irvin ) £1100

So I'm wondering how much I should ask for my secondhand versions of these jackets ?

Smithy

Johnny the new prices for these things and especially Eastman have gone batshit-mental-stratospheric over the last few years.

What you can flog your used ones off for is primarily based on condition and sizing.

Post here in the classifieds as there's a lot of guys who are in the market for the secondhand ones now because of the new prices.

Silver Surfer

i concur . recently i purchased an elc monarch sz 42, in near mint condition for $600, and a nice elc werber sz 42 for $650, if that is any help

CBI

you can also go to eBay and click an advanced search, type in A-2 or Eastman jacket whatever and hit "completed listings" You can see what sells for what price on eBay. Although the results might be all over the map, you get to see hundreds of jackets of varying degrees of quality and how much someone was willing to pay or in the majority of cases, what doesn't sell for set price. Selling on this forum is a great option as well.

John Lever

If it is in good condition and a good size then 450 to 550 gbp. Something very rare or unworn then ask 75 % new price if it's a recent production item.
Over 25 years old people often ask unrealistic prices for unworn gear, more than the original factory price.
Very few repro jackets that are used are worth over 650 gbp imo.

IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_0990.JPG
IMG_0991.JPG

this is my ELC RAF pattern no idea how old it is as I got it secondhand.
It's in good condition , the fleece is really nice .
The outside finish is flaking a bit and I've touched it up in some areas with some paint the Eastman gave me
Any ideas on the age and what it would e worth

John Lever

this is my ELC RAF pattern no idea how old it is as I got it secondhand.
It's in good condition , the fleece is really nice .
The outside finish is flaking a bit and I've touched it up in some areas with some paint the Eastman gave me
Any ideas on the age and what it would e worth
Desirable early jacket from the 90's, I have a similar size 48.
500 gbp because of the amazing sheepskin. Fenland Merino