• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

repo T shirts

Bombing IP

I bought from him his shirts are good quality .He has free shipping if you buy a certain amount .

BIP

ausreenactor

Loads of stuff. Shipping is on the high side. Could have utilized the APO address and grabbed a Tank Destroyer tee... Might use my replacement as a conduit for free shipping. I will ship her Tim Tams and she can ship stuff back? Hmmm

Grant

This seller’s tees are decent for the money. Even though they’re not cut as accurate as Eastman’s tees, they have no side seams and the graphics fade like vintage tees. I’m rocking their Seabee’s tee today.

Bombing IP

Here is the Home site /Leave eBay out of it
717.817.5259 [email protected]
Mon-Fri 10am-7pm EST
Order Offline
1-717-817-5259
Mon-Fri 10am-7pm EST
Free Domestic Shipping on Orders over $75
For the overseas guys contact him direct see if he can do better on the shipping .

BIP

Last edited:

Stony

[QUOTEThis seller’s tees are decent for the money. Even though they’re not cut as accurate as Eastman’s tees, they have no side seams and the graphics fade like vintage tees. I’m rocking their Seabee’s tee today.][/QUOTE]

Is yours the Tarawa tee? They do have some nice tees, so I'll be looking for one to buy that's to my liking.

ausreenactor

Tried to find the T-shirt thread... No joy.

ARMY all the way... but the fonts on this BR tee justified the purchase. Scored some BR Chinos but have to get them taken up.

20211205_101341.jpg

MauldinFan

Ddeems on eBay makes some good stuff, their Aberdeen Ordnance School shirt is a very good replica of an original I saw in the Ordnance museum when I hung around there in the 90s going through the Ordnance Office Basic course there. I often wear it under my HBTs if I'm doing a Ordnance display with my WW2 display group.

Last edited:

MikeyB-17

I’m finding I don’t get to wear t-shirts on their own any more, I have to wear them under a shirt so I have a pocket for my glasses! Joys of old age. I am very fond of Goodwear t-shirts (nothing to do with John Chapman), obtainable from Aero, no side seams and last for years. In fact I’ve just ordered another one.

MauldinFan

Josh of Josh's Flight Jackets fame https://www.facebook.com/JoshsFlightJackets has uploaded a bunch of his sweeeet era-inspired t-shirt designs on Red Bubble if anyone's interested! I've ordered a couple of shirts during their Black Friday sale, and will post pics once they get here. There's a 25% off sale going on at the moment as well.
shop: https://www.redbubble.com/people/jfj44/shop
Thanks for posting that, I'd never heard of this vendor before. Their work looks great!

ausreenactor

Members online

Latest posts