• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

repo T shirts

Bombing IP

I bought from him his shirts are good quality .He has free shipping if you buy a certain amount .

BIP

PADDY_M

Postage for a tee shirt to the UK is nearly £30....!!!!! That's why I just cannot afford to buy from the USA anymore sadly as I'm missing some great vintage gear.

ausreenactor

Loads of stuff. Shipping is on the high side. Could have utilized the APO address and grabbed a Tank Destroyer tee... Might use my replacement as a conduit for free shipping. I will ship her Tim Tams and she can ship stuff back? Hmmm

Grant

This seller’s tees are decent for the money. Even though they’re not cut as accurate as Eastman’s tees, they have no side seams and the graphics fade like vintage tees. I’m rocking their Seabee’s tee today.

Bombing IP

Here is the Home site /Leave eBay out of it
717.817.5259 orders@wwiisoldier.com
Mon-Fri 10am-7pm EST
Order Offline
1-717-817-5259
Mon-Fri 10am-7pm EST
Free Domestic Shipping on Orders over $75
For the overseas guys contact him direct see if he can do better on the shipping .

BIP

Last edited:

Stony

[QUOTEThis seller’s tees are decent for the money. Even though they’re not cut as accurate as Eastman’s tees, they have no side seams and the graphics fade like vintage tees. I’m rocking their Seabee’s tee today.][/QUOTE]

Is yours the Tarawa tee? They do have some nice tees, so I'll be looking for one to buy that's to my liking.