• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replacement A-2 Knits.

Cobblers161

Hi All,

I'm looking for a set of solid mid-brown/darker brown A-2 knits with good elasticity that will last. I know JC had some great knits a year or so back which may have been RM.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier? Thanks!

Also if anyone knows anyone who can do a proficient job of fitting them in the UK that would be a bonus.

Many Thanks,

Steve

Silver Surfer

that guy on ebay who is always listing knits on the a-2 listings has super replacement knits in three or four colors. his shipping is prompt, and his prices are fair. i have done business with him and i highly recommend him.

STEVE S.

I buy all of mine from Larry at Flightjacketknits.com. Quality & service is excellent! He even went the extra mile & made me a set of Navy style rib rack knits in the A-2 red color when I was restoring my original AN-J-3.

ADC

I have bought knits from Flightjacketknits.com as well as MASH. Both appear nice quality. The difference is the MASH ones are a finer weave and lighter. The Flight Jacket Knits are a thicker heavier weave. May make a difference depending on individual preferance.

Roughwear

I have bought from MASH, but the knits have a purple hew to them and are better for G-1s than A2s IMO.

PeterB

I have several G1s with knits replaced from Flightjackets and find the quality second to none. Larry is very helpful to deal with and will match up the knits to the type and jacket you need