• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reichsverteidigung jacket

Kermit3D

I recently wrote a review on a cyclist jacket I just bought from Pilot.
A week before I received the cyclist jacket, Pilot emailed me and made me a very unexpected and generous offer. He gave me the opportunity to acquire a Reichsverteidigung test jacket at a very (very) good price.
So I am very happy to show you this beautiful jacket. :)

The jacket is a bit too small for me, it is a test jacket which I did not choose the size. Pilot was very generous and I would not allow myself to be choosy (I'm not sure if it's correct in English... but I hope you understand what I mean).
In fact it's not a problem at all, I consider it as a rare jacket to collect. I plan to display it in my office on a mannequin (I plan to dress a USAAF mannequin, a luftwaffe mannequin, and maybe a RAF mannequin with matching original flight helmet and goggles).... long term projects. :p

I will not do a full description of this jacket because Enigma1938 already did a great review here.

In the meantime, my wife has decided that this jacket looks pretty good on her... and I think she's right. ;)

compilation_01.jpg

Last edited: