• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reed Products L-2 eBay...

ausreenactor

Gents...

Need an opinion!! Have just sighted the recent listing (following a very recent sale to an eBayer with 2 feedback), of a Buzz Rickson L-2 Jacket. Have no access to eBay on the work computer(war is hell) otherwise would post a link for your benefit. The label indicates the Maker as REED PRODUCTS Pty Ltd, whereas the current Buzz Rickson pics on the HPA and ELC sites show American Pad & Textile on the label. I have recently purchased a UNITED CARR N-3B which is a cheaper version of the Buzz Jacket. I am wondering if they did a similar thing with the L-2. Any input greatly appreciated.

Couchy..

ausreenactor

Yeah...

I petered out at 160 pound last time....

Had a 150 pound buy it now...but whacked on a mini bid and will see how it goes...

ELC Photo for the L2 shows REED PRODUCTS on the label, yet HPA shows American Pad & Textile...

Will run with the notion a L2 with the same label as the ELC website is Kosher and let the eBay gods
decide if I get it or not..

Couchy

shanghai joe

ausreenactor said:
Yeah...

I petered out at 160 pound last time....

Had a 150 pound buy it now...but whacked on a mini bid and will see how it goes...

ELC Photo for the L2 shows REED PRODUCTS on the label, yet HPA shows American Pad & Textile...

Will run with the notion a L2 with the same label as the ELC website is Kosher and let the eBay gods
decide if I get it or not..

Couchy

that's what I thought....wow, the seller must be having a laugh cos his BIN was £150 and here was some geezer going for £190.

getting a high price is one thing, getting paid, that's the real issue!