• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reed Products B15a , finally at last !

Carl

Have been on the hunt for a quality B15a in my price range for some time now , and when this came up I could not let it pass .
Couldnt really afford it with all that's going on at the moment but, you know what it's like!
20200508_151029.jpg
20200508_151115.jpg
20200508_151301.jpg
20200508_151201.jpg
20200508_151239.jpg
Screenshot_20200508-234320_Samsung Internet.jpg

Carl

Thankyou for the kind comments gentleman .
Reed products B15a was the second smallest contract awarded in the B15a manufacturers .

Grant

Hey Carl, do you find the Reed B-15a fits larger than the indicated size? Just curious bacause all the ones I've owned have fit on the large side. Contracts on landing a nice one!

mulceber

Thankyou for the kind comments gentleman .
Reed products B15a was the second smallest contract awarded in the B15a manufacturers .

This is off topic, but is there a source for information like this? I have the Eastman guide for A-2s, but would love to pick up an equivalent source of information for B-3s, B-10s, the ANJ-3, etc.

Also, congrats on what looks like a great jacket. ;)

Last edited:

Carl

This is off topic, but is there a source for information like this? I have the Eastman guide for A-2s, but would love to pick up an equivalent source of information for B-3s, B-10s, the ANJ-3, etc.

Also, congrats on what looks like a great jacket. ;)
That's a sore subject ! :D . I have that information , and stupidly gave someone half a list ,who then decided to use the info as their own work . Glad it was just half a list.
Anyhow, below is the list of jackets I have compiled contract details for .
The B7 B9 B10 B11 B15 B15a An j4 and B3 contract details will be published hopefully next year in my book .
Along with many many other items of clothing and equipment for the AAF
Carl

Carl

Hey Carl, do you find the Reed B-15a fits larger than the indicated size? Just curious bacause all the ones I've owned have fit on the large side. Contracts on landing a nice one!
I will let you know as soon as it gets here Grant .
Going by my DAAN B15 I've a feeling it could bury me :eek:

mulceber

That's a sore subject ! :D . I have that information , and stupidly gave someone half a list ,who then decided to use the info as their own work . Glad it was just half a list.
Anyhow, below is the list of jackets I have compiled contract details for .
The B7 B9 B10 B11 B15 B15a An j4 and B3 contract details will be published hopefully next year in my book .
Along with many many other items of clothing and equipment for the AAF
Carl

Oh yes - I think I recall hearing the details of that episode in broad strokes. Well, I’ll look forward to buying your book when it comes out.

Carl

This arrived on Saturday .
Interesting observation I made on the OD cloth , it has a "fleck" in it .
Is this the norm with this particular maker ?
@Grant , size wise it is a little larger than I would have expected , but if worn over a flight suit and associated garments it would be a good fit .