• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real repro A-6A boots!

917_k

That’s pretty awesome, but are they really practical as actual boots for everyday wear? They’d look pretty weird I’d have thought with any outfit other than a bomber crew attire.

B-Man2

I must be missing something . I’ve tried to click on the links but nothing is coming up .
What boots are you guys talking about please.

917_k

It’s tempting as I’m trying to put together a very late WW2/ Korean War bomber crew attire (B-15A, A-11A trousers, B-5 life vest etc) and I just know I’ll struggle to find a pair of these boots that aren’t beaten to shit, but as it’s a display rather than to wear I’m just going to have to hold out for the originals.

Dimitry M

I'm going as a captain from the 478 ftrsqdrn 352nd ftr grp. I'm really saving for a repro B-8 made by the rigger depot

Last edited:

Dimitry M

i have acquired about half of what i need i have around 5 items left i know where they are but it gets real pricy real quick