• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real McCoy's Blue Anchor L-2B

FlyingYankee

My first real nylon jacket and I really like it. Very easy to wear and light weight.
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8%3B36%3Dot%3E583%3B%3D%3B86%3D34%3A%3DXROQDF%3E27%3A6%3B%3C2873259ot1lsi

Phantomfixer

Digging the jacket and the prop...although the blade should be off a J79 engine...being a jet age jacket and all :D nice jacket looks like a good fit too....

Rutger

That's an excellent buy unlikely to be ever regretted or flipped. The L2 series are great summer/spring jackets, I wear them quite often; you hardly notice them when wearing.
Were did you get that one and what size is it? I'm on the look out for one in L, but I find them to be even rarer than BR (well, I never saw one in L from RMC, someone who has been advertizing with all sizes on ebay since about two months is asking $1344) .
If you can spare the time, I'd like a pic of the tag being posted !

FlyingYankee

I actually got it from the Goodwear sale page. It had been there for some time. I don't think I will go back to the CWU 36 jacket much after having this one.

FlyingYankee

mindful said:
Perfect,I'm sure theres no better for a l2b repro,I wish the MA1 was my size
Surprised that Jacket is still there. JC says RM Nylon is all made by one gentleman 70+ years old. Never thought I would love Nylon so much. The quality of RM is top notch.