• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Re lining an A2

Flash Badger

Morning all. I’ve got an original Roughwear A2 in which the lining and knits are pretty much shot. I’m thinking about getting them re done as it’s pretty much the only thing wrong with the jacket. My question is, have any of you guys had it done and what sort of dollar figure am I looking at?

Regards

Flashy

B-Man2

Morning all. I’ve got an original Roughwear A2 in which the lining and knits are pretty much shot. I’m thinking about getting them re done as it’s pretty much the only thing wrong with the jacket. My question is, have any of you guys had it done and what sort of dollar figure am I looking at?

Regards

Flashy
Depends on where you’re located Flashy .
Are you in the US ?

Micawber

Yes I've done it but have the gear to do so. As Burt says to farm the job out depends on where you are?

Flash Badger

Yes fellas, I’m down here in Ballarat Victoria. I’m pretty sure there is nowhere in Oz that would do it, we’re not that kind of country. I’m just weighing up the costs of of doing it.
Garry

johnwayne

All in the UK but Eastman and Aeroleather would do it plus also Byson leather and on their price list it says £162.00 in cotton or £136.00 if you supply the material! How that translates to Aussie $ I’m not sure, plus of course theres the shipping back and forth so, not cheap!! Be nice too if you could save and incorporate any of the original lining in some way?