• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare : XXL Buzz MA-1 Lion Uniform

ausreenactor

JPY31500. Still listed on eBay. Translated listing from Yahoo Japan.

BUZZ RICKSON is MA-1 of LION UNFORM of'S.

Size is valuable XX-L.

I am suitably dirty. Yes slightly fraying is by the left sleeve rib watch, no problem if the collar also has some repair.

There is no choice but to buy MA-1 And LION UNFORM of BUZZ.

Size .... Width 67cm, shoulder width 53cm, Length 63cm, Sleeve 65cm

Is state ···· USED. Abrasion dirt somewhat. See photo.

You think interior ... clean person. (That photograph reference)

Please judge to see photos.

Not sure what/how this seller operates. I understand selling on eBay and on a forum; however, two live auctions causes issues...Fraught with fraughtness....

ausreenactor

No doubt he is selling a lot of BR stuff....but selling it in two auctions concurrently surely puts him in an awkward and unethical position.

I am pretty sure; however, he is listing BIN items on Yahoo Japan from other vendors using his eBay ID.

Here is a recently listed offering from the seller Jamirock

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Buzz-ricks ... 20f39cf585

Listed by a different vendor on Yahoo Japan earlier today.

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g147594881

Cunning as a shit house rat. eBay might not endorse his methods. Easy to issue a refund with a paltry excuse if someone else snaps up the Yahoo item. Might hit the BIN on an eBay and Yahoo and see which sells! I would say the eBay item at the inflated price.

Rutger

I think he is rather pricey with his ebay auctions, are his yahoo prices lower than that? He may well have figured out how to never go wrong on his business model, and ethics are not a benefit to most business models.

ausreenactor

That's the thing. I do not believe they are his items at all. I have my shipping agent putting in a bid on one item and asking the vendor if he is tracking the item listing on eBay as well. Across half a dozen or so IDs in different cities is quite bizarre. In the stock market this is short selling. Selling stuff you do not have yet! And it is illegal on eBay too...

I could list an LS Grenade Kit for the $25 to $45 they fetch on eBay. Then buy it for $8 in Japan and ship to the seller after getting the money. Then explain away a shipping delay etc.. Done... Millions of situations you could capitalise on. COSTCO LEGO for $35 that retails for $49 on eBay. List as many as you want BIN and then purchase and ship as they come in, as long as they don't sell out at COSTCO that is..

ausreenactor

Well, pretty much confirmed. The MA-1 sold on Yahoo. I just emailed the vendor via eBay about the shipping timeline.

Hi Trevor!

so you mean you wanna buy it and ship it to new address and then i hold it

that's ok but of course you have to pay fisrt i can't keep it without your payment

and at last it was sold out

best regards

And the listing was pulled within seconds!

Will put a bid on one of his listings on Yahoo and secure it, then hit the BIN on eBay, leave a NEGATIVE that everyone can read when he offers an excuse. Have reported him to eBay with a few of the concurrent hyperlinks.

Regards,

Dudley Dooright!

ausreenactor

Limited quantity First Pattern Buzz Rickson Tanker (Fury) on eBay...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hurry-Buzz-r ... true&rt=nc

I just bought the actual jacket last night from the actual vendor on Yahoo Japan. I tried to buy 'both' however I did not want to pay instantly with the USD. Pulled. I will list it again with the same pics when I get it and outline the vendors methods.

:roll:

Rutger

The seller must be thinking he struck gold as he has upped the number of listings during the past few weeks.
He's a bit too expensive for me even taken into account that shipping from Japan to anywhere is included.
Usually the Japanes sizes as well (38, medium etc) so too small for me.

Was the yahoo price much lower than that from his ebay auction?

ausreenactor

Rutger said:
Was the yahoo price much lower than that from his ebay auction?

It would have gone for under $300; however, I wanted to smash him and hit the BIN and matched his BIN with my bid. I could not purchase the eBay item unless I paid up. Not worth it. Will do a listing with the same pics and explain it all. eBay did not want to lift a finger. With the shipping and commission about the same in total. I have a plain 44 first pattern here I have an offer on, so I will move that and get the patched one for the collection. AUD is dropping so time to move some more jackets.