• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare repo Irvin

B-Man2

We what ever happened Burt we lost two makers of the Irvin in one shot , I will not bring up the Pandora's box as I do not remember it that well but as you say it's there to read if interested .

BIP
Yeah .... not trying to open any boxes either but for those who would like to know more about Aces High Irvin’s . Here’s a thread that brings back some fond memories .

Heisenberg

1000% agree... sorry story behind all this...
Believe he became another victim of all the tyre kickers ...which at the end never ordered/paid but just majored a PhD in excuses why... they were only tyre kicking.

I understand better now why he stopped ...

Chris 55

More pictures as requested
IMG_20201122_113446.jpg

B-Man2

That’s a beauty Chris .. you’re fortunate to have found one . The original maker “Johnny Boy”
was part of this forum for a number of years . He made a small number of these great jackets. Sadly he gave up making these jackets and left the forum after a series of questionable events took place that impacted his business and caused him to give up the craft His departure was a loss to most here at the time. .

Chris 55

That’s a beauty Chris .. you’re fortunate to have found one . The original maker “Johnny Boy”
was part of this forum for a number of years . He made a small number of these great jackets. Sadly he gave up making these jackets and left the forum after a series of questionable events took place that impacted his business and caused him to give up the craft His departure was a loss to most here at the time. .
I hate politics I have on idea what happened all I know is that the Ace's high jacket is well respected.
And I know is that have something special.

Heisenberg

if I had been present on the forum at that time , I would have ordered a Irvin from Jonnyboy ... and I will have respected my commitment ; it's too late today ...