• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare repo Irvin

Chris 55

I've been lucky enough to get hold of one of these would anyone like to guess the maker or brand.
FB_IMG_1605814863142.jpg

Bombing IP

And tell him that he has a following here, if he ever decides to get back into making Irvin's again. :)

Was it not the roughwear and the Aero guy start up that made him fold . With that startup with roughwear ultimately folding also because of the dodgy business going on behind the scenes with Aero footing the expenses with out Kens knowledge .Or am I remembering wrong ,what ever happened it was a damn shame he stopped making them .

BIP

B-Man2

Was it not the roughwear and the Aero guy start up that made him fold . With that startup with roughwear ultimately folding also because of the dodgy business going on behind the scenes with Aero footing the expenses with out Kens knowledge .Or am I remembering wrong ,what ever happened it was a damn shame he stopped making them .

BIP
Jeff
Oh man ... that’s opening Pandora’s box up again. You are in the ball park with your thoughts . Johnny Boys closing had to do with a few different things, of which you brought up a couple . But the threads are still in the archives for anyone to read .