• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Cool Photo Thread

ausreenactor

He's wearing US tags though
US born and raised for sure... The US soldiers I have encountered have always commented on the Aussie Hat. A mate sold one for $100 after he ran around the corner and folded the brim up many years ago.. The American guy asked if he knew anyone who had the folded up version... young fella said yes said a mate had one. Ran around the corner and clicked it up. Doubled the price... of course!

JonnyCrow

That's a bit harsh! ;)
Haha I remember one old black and white movie with one old battle-axe female instructor shouting out a war ministry man ' don't you mess with my Fanys ( first aid nursing yeomanry) for those who don't know ;) in British humour we always found it funny, fanny being a lady's downstairs parlour :D

JonnyCrow

US born and raised for sure... The US soldiers I have encountered have always commented on the Aussie Hat. A mate sold one for $100 after he ran around the corner and folded the brim up many years ago.. The American guy asked if he knew anyone who had the folded up version... young fella said yes said a mate had one. Ran around the corner and clicked it up. Doubled the price... of course!
Even now the little I've seen of original in Europe especially UK command high prices

JonnyCrow

54D48396-E159-41C1-9884-4C39B5E10CE9_1024x1024.jpeg