• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Cool Photo Thread

Grant

She looked good in anything.

MM1.jpg
MM.jpg

ausreenactor

Lieutenant Edwin "Lucky" Wright, age 19, with the flak-damaged propellor of his P-47 Thunderbolt, Oct. 1944. He had just returned from his 39th mission over Munster. This is the 6th time that he had been hit by flak, hence his nickname

tnzp5jq6llo51.jpg
Bad vibes.....

Smithy

Luftwaffe pilots against Moskitos...( the ones without guns and propellers).View attachment 61896

You can literally see what that nonplussed guy on the right is thinking...

"Join the Luftwaffe they said, conquer the world they said...Nothing about being stuck in some insect infested arse-end of the east in a place you can't even bloody pronounce with a fucking tea towel over your head and this slop they call food. I knew I should have joined the bloody navy like cousin Hans did..."

YoungMedic

Just saw your weather Grant, 88 and 61% humidity. It's 84 here in North Florida with 71%. I rekon that's about equal except there's AC in every doghouse here :) Stay hydrated