• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Cool Photo Thread

Kermit3D

38962917214d98633eadc402d36a3f22.jpg

B-Man2

Where’s the engine go ? I don’t see any hood latches . It must have been a small jeep engine .

Chandler

The 60s were crazy times. Apparently.
60s, 50s, 40s, 30s, 20s...

Heck, I'm pretty sure the whole "finger discipline" didn't really start until the 90s. Can't remember the pioneer -- one of those police trainers and journalists* who proved it was safer, yet just as quick to reach the trigger with the index finger on the guard.

I tried it in practical shooting competition (IPSC) and was pretty comfortable with it.

*Ayoob?

Last edited:

ausreenactor

60s, 50s, 40s, 30s, 20s...

Heck, I'm pretty sure the whole "finger discipline" didn't really start until the 90s. Can't remember the pioneer -- one of those police trainers and journalists* who proved it was safer, yet just as quick to reach the trigger with the index finger on the guard.

I tried it in practical shooting competition (IPSC) and was pretty comfortable with it.

*Ayoob?
Guns and Ammo of the 80s... Name was very common in most issues.