• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ralph Edwards sheepskin jacket

s4rmark

B6A7682B-6291-4BD6-963C-68C0548699E7.jpeg
4281A5E1-994C-4FAD-AB42-1B0D1606CB57.jpeg
Hi all,

I took a punt on this Ralph Edwards jacket that I saw on eBay . It was being sold by a charity/ second hand shop in Florida . I t arrived earlier this week and although it’s not a military jacket it has that look about it . Would any one of you fine fellows or ladies be able to give me any insight on when it was made, my thoughts are 1970’s . It is fitted with a chunky brass Conmar zipper.

MikeyB-17

Cor that’s nice! By the style of label I’d say you weren’t far off with 70’s, maybe 60’s.

Smithy

I'm no expert but I would say early to mid 1980s as that Art Deco font on the label experienced a big renaissance during that period (eg Miami Vice). Really nice jacket.

Skip

reckon it would look even better with you in it...whadaya say?

Certainly has a military look, think it would go with Don Johnson's pink/aqua T-shirts and white chinos? ;)

s4rmark

HaHa, I’ve just cleaned and conditioned the leather , when it’s all dry I’ll try and get
My misses to take some snaps wearing it .

Skyhawk

Great looking jacket from one of the most prolific 1960's contract G-1 makers. Perfect fit! Looks cool. Like a B-3 / M-445 combo.

Enjoy!