• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question for Ken (Aero)

B-Man2

Hi Ken
September is here and I was wondering if there’s still a possibility of Aero producing the WWII version of the Russian Aero Flight Jacket that was discussed about 6 months ago? I remember the time frame of September or October being discussed as a possible manufacture date.
Thanks for any information you can provide.
Cheers

B-Man2

For some reason Ken is not responding, not sure why, as its a simple yes or no answer. Either it is or isn’t, so I guess this jacket is no longer being considered by Aero as a possible repro.
That’s a shame as it was a fair sized contract according to what Ken said in his earlier posts and at the time all indications were that he was going to offer this contract in the near future.

Officer Dibley

I think even Ken, were he still making jackets himself 9-5 rather than running the business, could only manage one jacket per day ...... ;)
And the usual regularity of his posts Burt would indicate he might have gone on vacation now the brats are back in school...

Officer Dibley

His response times are still better than ANY other maker on here or directly to customers Burt. With the exception of ELC who i’ve always found lightning quick.
Dave

B-Man2

Thanks Dave , I’m hoping that Aero is still considering making the WWII Russian Lend Lease jacket that he showed us some months back . It’s an interesting design that might sell well.