• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Purse / change / mobile case

KariJ

I paid nowhere near the list price but bearing in mind the incoming...
Kari , don’t buy it. Make it yourself.
John, offer what you can afford.

Last time i do this .....
Thanks but I dont use cash. Cards only ;)
Actually it is not a hard case to DIY. To make it attracting tempting or even arousing, is just to add a lookalike ASAAFF type logo a copy of a Talon slider, a leather zip puller. For true believers to sell. Hmm in PRC that 1,5 E :)/individual buyer and if made in long series maybe 0,1 eC/pc

A2 B3au

Like i said, i put in a cheeky low offer & it was accepted. There’s risk for sure but that is part of the fun. If it turns out good, a lot on here will be running to get one and scant thanks to me for taking the risk so publicly. I could have bought it and kept my mouth shut ;)
Is this one cool, I was thinking maybe the penny sized one but I not sure if I got one too. So I’ll send both if I find it
5CA1D4B0-44BC-48D8-BB78-7D3E856CA167.jpeg

Micawber

Lately, I have started to have an obsession with phone cases and I like to change them often. I started buying different models from https://case-face.co.uk and I love their quality because I used to buy from other stores but I didn't like the quality there. First of all, it is important not to erase the colors on the case in a short time and not to be so dirty with a single touch. In addition, what I like is that I can customize any model on the case I want and so often I put nice quotes or meaningful pictures for me.

I like to buy many cases for my tins of SPAM. Do you have many SPAM cases too?

:D

B-Man2

Lately, I have started to have an obsession with phone cases and I like to change them often. I started buying different models from https://case-face.co.uk and I love their quality because I used to buy from other stores but I didn't like the quality there. First of all, it is important not to erase the colors on the case in a short time and not to be so dirty with a single touch. In addition, what I like is that I can customize any model on the case I want and so often I put nice quotes or meaningful pictures for me.
A6CFEE21-F3C1-4339-90A0-0FA73B4543CE.jpeg