• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Purse / change / mobile case

Officer Dibley

Just ordered this on ebay. 10cm x 14cm. Possible mobile case or for loose change. We’ll see what it is like when it arrives...... Stand by

28283AC7-69BA-406D-BCCF-4FD8ABF84860.jpeg
28F80739-F457-425E-AC3F-F1CA6D50F0FD.jpeg
E5F8C63A-BC10-45FD-8D01-5E71EB8533FA.jpeg
57319002-9E1F-46F4-9D6A-B9AC096F5A4D.jpeg
79C7DC9A-880C-42A7-95D8-40313703312E.jpeg

Officer Dibley

You thinking something like this Ed ?
Anyone ever try the iron on Vs waterslide ? At least there’d be no glue to worry about...

KariJ

Hmm it often is needed an order of 50 or 100 units from Guangdong area leather factories to get your own "logo" or an issue label if you can send a model for to follow. Very often they will send a free sample for free. Originating from HK I would not buy it for this price But it is only me and my wife is from Cantonese business family.

Officer Dibley

Like i said, i put in a cheeky low offer & it was accepted. There’s risk for sure but that is part of the fun. If it turns out good, a lot on here will be running to get one and scant thanks to me for taking the risk so publicly. I could have bought it and kept my mouth shut ;)

KariJ

Like i said, i put in a cheeky low offer & it was accepted. There’s risk for sure but that is part of the fun. If it turns out good, a lot on here will be running to get one and scant thanks to me for taking the risk so publicly. I could have bought it and kept my mouth shut ;)
I also made an offer there. My valuation was based on Talon zipper slider repro market value and
I also made my offer, and it was based on valuation of aft market Talon zipper slider. So it was not very close to price asked :)