• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Production dates for for B-15 and B-15A

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
The B-15 contracts are from fiscal year 1944, and B-15A, 1945.

Again, just in case you were wondering .... civilian/private purchase versions were available almost immediately.

The 1946 Roy Paris catalogue, for example, lists an almost military spec B-15A, and another they describe as "commercial version".
Full Gear, P151

bazelot

deeb7 said:

Again, just in case you were wondering .... civilian/private purchase versions were available almost immediately.

The 1946 Roy Paris catalogue, for example, lists an almost military spec B-15A, and another they describe as "commercial version".
Full Gear, P151
Thanks David. You are a wealth of knowledge.

Peter Graham

deeb7 said:
Dave, you keep talking about fiscal years. What's the difference between a fiscal year and a normal year ?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Peter Graham said:
Dave, you keep talking about fiscal years. What's the difference between a fiscal year and a normal year ?

About six months .... :)

It's what you, and I call the financial year.

The U.S. government's fiscal year begins on October 1 of the previous calendar year and ends on September 30 of the year with which it is numbered. Prior to 1976, the fiscal year began on July 1 and ended on June 30.

Peter Graham

deeb7 said:
Peter Graham said:

About six months .... :)

It's what you, and I call the financial year.

The U.S. government's fiscal year begins on October 1 of the previous calendar year and ends on September 30 of the year with which it is numbered. Prior to 1976, the fiscal year began on July 1 and ended on June 30.
Ah, now I understand. Thanks for that.