• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price increase at Eastman Leather

Officer Dibley

These words must be carved into granite. Here is a picture that I posted before, but I think it's worth doing it again...

bb9c580271e0.jpg
If we are going to be measured by deeds, spending ridiculous amounts on frippery will count against - unless god is a GW owner.
If you are an atheist then spend away, you have nothing to fear but your conscience ;)

Flightengineer

If we are going to be measured by deeds, spending ridiculous amounts on frippery will count against - unless god is a GW owner.
If you are an atheist then spend away, you have nothing to fear but your conscience ;)

I'm sure that everyone will be measured for his deeds. It's just that the meaning of this picture for me is that no one can even take a needle with them to the next world. Besides (thank God) none of us knows when this will happen, so why not please yourself sometime with a good jacket ( if it possible) :)

Shropshire-lad

If spending money gives you pleasure and as a consequence does not hurt or deprive anyone else...... Your money, spend away and ENJOY. You probably earned it..... unless you is a bank robber and karma will GETCHA!

B-Man2

"Past performance is not an indication of future results." ;)
Very true ….. and I suspect that the first ones in, make their profit and bail out quickly. But if you happen to be one of those first ones ….
……Wow!:oops:

ausreenactor

You must be a millionaire several times over now then Couchy? :)
No... stuck with Bitcoin... Altcoins are officially on the radar... I moved my Doge into Bitcoin. Just need to figure out what Elon Musk is investing in. BNB is big and offering 5% to 'hold' accounts... Still working on the first Million. If I could have got my $200 k out of my super fund I would never have to work again.

Brettafett

Was there another increase recently? I could have sworn their B-10 wasn’t 899 before.
Yes, it appears so Greg.
I see the A-2s are now £1299.99

Makes a BK a bargain!

At this point Id recommend a BR B-10 as an alternative. Can always swop the knits out at some point.
Or look at one of those SW Wholesale ones ?

Last edited: