• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prestige Flying Suit Wanted

Ken at Aero Leather

I'd forgotten how skiny those Jaguar tyres were!
I always found the Cobra more stable of the two although I never lost the E Type but I did ditch the Cobra twice although (in my defence) both times in competition and the second time was a tad scary though when the rear suspention gave way big time under heavy braking and the NS back wheel passed the car going into a hairpin bend!

Ken at Aero Leather

In an attempt to bring this thread back on it's original track whilst retaining a link to our diversion....could this Peter Hugus in a Prestige Suit?:confused: Le Mans 1963

Cobra.jpg

johnwayne

Isn't the Cobra the most copied car in kit form? Wouldn't you hate it to own an original knowing there's so many kit copies around? My brother had one with a Jag engine (3.5 I think) went like the proverbial s*** of a shovel!!

Ken at Aero Leather

Isn't the Cobra the most copied car in kit form? Wouldn't you hate it to own an original knowing there's so many kit copies around? My brother had one with a Jag engine (3.5 I think) went like the proverbial s*** of a shovel!!

Never bothered me one bit, but there again, as someone who has worn many vintage A-2s but only the one solitary Aero version, it would have made me a bit of a hypocrite if I had :)