• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

powerpoint files

STEVE S.

is there a simple way to post a powerpoint here or that an impossibility? i have a pps file of digitally remastered wartime pics (many from aircraft assembly plants) that i would like to share.

bfrench

Administrator
STEVE S. said:
is there a simple way to post a powerpoint here or that an impossibility? i have a pps file of digitally remastered wartime pics (many from aircraft assembly plants) that i would like to share.

Hi, Steve,

Uploading of files id disabled - too much chance of a virus being passed along accidentally.

Bill French

A

Anonymous

STEVE S. said:

Save the images from the powerpoint presentation or take screenshots and post them as you would any other image.