• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Posting more info...PLEASE!

Clark J

When the dust settles here can the members go to their profiles and post alittle more personal info.I'am not talking full names and street addresses so I can rob you but it would be nice to know a first name or at least what part of the world your from!Thanks,Clark Johnson 767 Johnson Street. Anoka,Minnesota 55303.USA.

bfrench

Administrator
Clark J said:
When the dust settles here can the members go to their profiles and post alittle more personal info.I'am not talking full names and street addresses so I can rob you but it would be nice to know a first name or at least what part of the world your from!Thanks,Clark Johnson 767 Johnson Street. Anoka,Minnesota 55303.USA.

Good point Clark, especially when wher you live shows in the info at the left of every post.

Bill French

Hamsterbear

You know, every time the forum "FLIPS",..... ( and this is what? #5???)..... folks change their USERNAME and /or AVATAR so I loose track of who's who.
Hopefully this form will remain in "airworthy" condition, and keep on flyin' high!
-Brian :geek:

bfrench

Administrator
Hamsterbear said:
You know, every time the forum "FLIPS",..... ( and this is what? #5???)..... folks change their USERNAME and /or AVATAR so I loose track of who's who.
Hopefully this form will remain in "airworthy" condition, and keep on flyin' high!

Thanks for the sentiment, Brian.

And from the looks of things, this just may be the place for us, finally.

Bill French

Vcruiser

Hamsterbear said:

I'm still VAN...
How do I know that you're really the old Hamsterbear?
And who the hell's Brian.... :?: :lol:

Hamsterbear

Vcruiser said:
Hamsterbear said:

I'm still VAN...

I COULD have SOLD "him" my username, and let HIM sneak back in....... :twisted:
Here, I'll PROVE it:
BriansHPphotos1865.gif

or THIS: ( HE hated it)
Pict0008.jpg

And rember the LATE, GREAT;
thPict0023.jpg

BARKY!

hacker

Hamsterbear said:
Vcruiser said:
Hamsterbear said:

I'm still VAN...

I COULD have SOLD "him" my username, and let HIM sneak back in....... :twisted:
Here, I'll PROVE it:
BriansHPphotos1865.gif

or THIS: ( HE hated it)
Pict0008.jpg

And rember the LATE, GREAT;
thPict0023.jpg

BARKY!

yep....The real deal!!! :lol:

DR