• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Pics of You and Your Bikes

Officer Dibley

Versatile but not the best 2-up unless you upgrade the shocks

B58521C2-C1FF-418D-99E0-15460A1D549A.jpeg
258A262D-924F-4AC6-98F9-5617EA034B09.jpeg

Juanito

Here's where it all started, circa 1975. My brother and I on Honda QA50s:

And my favorite riding photo. My brother and I somewhere in Idaho in 2017 where we followed the entire Oregon Trail East to West (home)--the path our ancestors took in 1847:

Last edited:

jeremiah

Thanks.
Yes. Now I remember this. Reason was is I think LW is very very close for a spot on match in hide and finish to a vintage original.
I think the hides a little thicker than some originals but the ways that’s wearing and all. It’s awesome.

Juanito

Thanks.
Yes. Now I remember this. Reason was is I think LW is very very close for a spot on match in hide and finish to a vintage original.
I think the hides a little thicker than some originals but the ways that’s wearing and all. It’s awesome.
Yes, it is an extremely heavy jacket--probably a 4 oz. leather weight, waaaayyy thicker than any original--at least twice a thick and in some places probably three times.

B-Man2

Some really nice bikes you guys have. All I got is a beat up Honda Vario. Not stylish nor cool, but it can carry my surfboard, can fit between two trucks and it can easily drive up to the sidewalks to overtake the traffic jam. The perfect ride for the chaos they call traffic here in Indo.

View attachment 24232
That’s a cool set-up Greg!

B-Man2

Skyhawk

Going over the high side of the handle bars is pretty much a sure fired way to end up with a shoulder or a collar bone injury. Hope it’s on the mend.

Yeah for sure! That bike is tall too so it has a catapult effect throwing you to the ground.

Doing pretty well thanks! I go in to the doc on the 18th. I may be starting physical therapy if the bone has fused. If not, surgery.... so I'm hoping for the best.

My girlfriend just got a new Dual sport. My mind wants to go riding but my shoulder disagrees:(