• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Pics of You and Your Bikes

bazelot

racing002.jpg

Amazing Peter. I had no idea you used to race!

bazelot

hacker said:
IMGP2628.jpg

Second childhood I guess! :lol: ......good for roaming the airport, I paid $50 bucks, early 80's model, and it was never used, probably because it's a P.O.S.!!!!!!!.......Can't remember how many times I've rebuilt the clutch!!!!!....my kids like it, as long I keep fixin' it!...and those guys build cars? :shock:

Hacker

Actually they make amazingly reliable cars. I used (actually still own) to own a 1980 Peugeot 505 Turbo Diesel with 300000 + miles on it and the thing just kept on going. The engine block had never ever been opened. I never had problems with the car and I took it all over the place in Europe (including across the Alps). If you ask me Peugeot cars are way more reliable than Mercedes or BMW cars. THe car stayed in a barn for 5 years without being started and when I tried it it started right away. I just had to use jumper cables.

duke

That's a good-lookin' Harley, and nice LW. You look like your having a good time! What year is your bike? I really like the paint color/scheme. Duke

captaincaveman1

Tommer45 said:
Caveman, great jacket! Schott? Great look to it.
Thanks man. Good eye. Yeah Schott 689H in HH.

The Harley I rode was actually the first time I've ever ridden one. I've only owned and ridden sportbikes and cafes in my riding career. Gotta say I really, really liked it. With the dealer installed Samson pipes it sounded great from the saddle. Ride was super comfy especially compared to the bonnie which is a torture rack by comparison. Only thing I need to get used to is the longer wheelbase and weaker front brake.

One of these days...

captaincaveman1 said:
Tommer45 said:
Caveman, great jacket! Schott? Great look to it.
Thanks man. Good eye. Yeah Schott 689H in HH.

The Harley I rode was actually the first time I've ever ridden one. I've only owned and ridden sportbikes and cafes in my riding career. Gotta say I really, really liked it. With the dealer installed Samson pipes it sounded great from the saddle. Ride was super comfy especially compared to the bonnie which is a torture rack by comparison. Only thing I need to get used to is the longer wheelbase and weaker front brake.

One of these days...
I love the old school look of the Cross Bones. I wish I could afford one as a second bike. I could never give up my Electra Glide though. You just can't beet the comfort of that bike!

STEVE S.

here's my 47 royal enfield "flea" when i purchased it a few years back. still need some parts from U.K. before it will be finished.
enfield2.jpg

my "rat rod" cushman. took out the 3.5 hp husky & grafted in a 9.5 hp tecumseh. i terrorize the neighbors with this :lol: it's WAY faster than hackers moped !!!!!
IMG_0680.jpg

couple of flame jobs i did for customers. the orange harley tins lasted a week before it went down on both sides...
IMG_0096.jpg

stevesstuff300.jpg

stevesstuff302.jpg

set of harley tanks i currently have for sale (they would look good on hackers moped, even when it isn't running :roll: )
IMG_2000.jpg

current project is a 38 harley knucklehead. i'll post pics of the bike when it is finished
IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

my "rat rod" cushman. took out the 3.5 hp husky & grafted in a 9.5 hp tecumseh. i terrorize the neighbors with this :lol: it's WAY faster than hackers moped !!!!!
IMG_0680.jpg

Now Thats Very CooL!!!

And a 38 Knuck mmmmmmmm Cant wait to see that!

hacker

STEVE S. said:
IMG_0680.jpg

YOU would dare smear the good name of my moped while riding around on what looks like the radiator off the wall of my old high school! :p .......Pink slips buddy!

Hacked

oldskoolonly said:
IMG_0680.jpg

That kind of looks like what my Dad was riding in these pictures taken in Hawaii in 1941 just weeks before the Pearl Harbor atack.

46955045_QrnJ9-L.jpg

46955048_5pzCp-L.jpg