Post Pics of You and Your Bikes

B-Man2

Had a 1993 HD Springer with a 21 inch wheel. Loved the bike, but the narrow road surface on the thin 21 inch wheel made the front end do a little wiggle dance every time I went across a bridge with the metal grate. A little concerning until I realized the faster I went, the less the front end wiggled......80 mph who-wee!! problem solved:)

petermack09

Yes it’s a 350,,reg certificate just came today,so the bike is undercover for the winter and I will concentrate on getting it up to my standards before it is gently used come springtime,,it looks tiny parked next to the speed triple,,lol

dinomartino1

219459_150031005065554_2698501_o.jpg

First bike i owned about 1981 I was too young for a licence had to wait six months to get one, being young and foolish it did not stop me riding it though.
Pre unit severely buggered around with by previous owners.
Mover on year later to a much slower but way more reliable 1957 TRW sidevavle 500 twin with solex carb.
Nothing wrong with a trumpy 650 that is set up right vibration is not that bad, best bike I ever had was a 63 bonnie first of the uiits.

dinomartino1

I really wanted on of the pre 77/78 models with the spoked wheels and drums in the 80s, they where not very common in London at the time they had they a good reputation for handling and motor.

PA-Morini-350-S-001.jpg