• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Post Pics of You and Your Bikes

B-Man2

Yeah for sure! That bike is tall too so it has a catapult effect throwing you to the ground.

Doing pretty well thanks! I go in to the doc on the 18th. I may be starting physical therapy if the bone has fused. If not, surgery.... so I'm hoping for the best.

My girlfriend just got a new Dual sport. My mind wants to go riding but my shoulder disagrees:(
In my younger years I used to race Moto-X . You’d see guys all the time walking around the pits with shoulder slings on from high siding over the bars . Broken collar bones and torn shoulders were always a possibility when racing or jumping the bike .
Hopefully no surgery required.
Best wishes

petermack09

Sweet bike .... what brand coat is that?
Had it made to measure by a company in U.K. called claymore,,it’s the voyager jacket ,,far superior to the modern belstaff jacket,,I wouldn’t touch them and certainly wouldn’t ride in one.i have forcefield armour fitted in arms , shoulders & a back protector.great piece of kit .

Here's a part of my bike collection.

My 1999 Triumph Speed Triple

7E36F6CF-676C-4A6B-BAE4-BA5CC1172691.jpeg

My 1961 Triumph TR6C project bike. It's a former desert sled.

5E0B1B52-33D7-49B7-A120-1A3768FE3265.jpeg

My old 1970 Triumph TR6R desert sled that I built and sold. Still regret selling it..

023732AA-3A9C-4325-9A4F-71BB7B21DA3E.jpeg

And I also have a 1960 BSA A10 Super Rocket that I'm restoring. But I just can't find the time to finish it at the moment..