• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Deployment Clean Out..

ausreenactor

Gents,

Threw half a dozen of my jackets up on eBay today. Super sales ploy to exploit an eBay offer of AUD$1.10 Final Value Fees.

Might throw up some more stuff later. Fair prices for some of my better-er repros getting zero wear. Just giving fair warning. If something has a bid it might get ended on Friday so I can pack/ship Saturday before I fly back to Townsville. Don't leave it to the last minute. The big jackets might get ended with a few hours to go if they don't have bids. If they have already have a bid they come to Townsville with me to facilitate the shipping.

Regards,

Couchy

ausreenactor

It's a great jacket for the price. They are really well put together. Moving up from a mall jacket or a B-3 with pockets for the same price it might suit someone out there. The D-1, DD/GW Bronco and the CAB have multiple watchers already. Hope it translates to a bid or two. Need either the D-1 or the B-3 to go so I can fit the ELC Perry in the roller drawer! ;)

John Lever

Never liked it.....very sorry....great pattern and colour but not good sheepskin.
Sorry Gary, a work of art but sheepskin too dry for me.

ausreenactor

The D-1 just sold.. Bugger.. That was one I would have been happy to hang onto. The only D-1 I have and it is a ripper!

ausreenactor

After my 2008 Afghanistan deployment. Fresh Diamond Dave Crusher and ELC House A-2, ELC Rangoon and original pinks trousers. Feminine face without the moustache..

Old Pic.png

Griffon_301

I checked the measurements on the History Preservation site and they seem to be comparable to a ELC G-1 in 46 (my reference because it's the best fitting jacket I have IMHO); So fit looks ok, I just need to convince myself to treat myself a little for my birthday

ausreenactor

Our dollar fell yesterday so it should have got cheaper. My Regional Express flight departure time changed so the listings will probably get pulled early if there are no bids. I don't want to burden Tianna with packaging and shipping anything in my absence. As stated earlier, if there is a bid on a heavier jacket I will wear the jacket to Townsville and pack/ship from there.

Any relists will be months down the line and in USD to capitalise on the exchange rate and would rise to cover eBay fees (unless I get another free listing offer...)

Thanks for the interest.

Couchy