• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Polite request for US eBay proxy

MaydayWei

Hello everyone,

I'm currently looking at a listing on eBay.com and (though the seller's description says that International buyers are welcome) he will not ship to Canada.
And I could not message him about considering shipping to Canada because for some reason eBay will not allow me to message the seller at all.
I am not sure why, but oh well.
So, if any of you guys in the US would be so kind to be an eBay proxy for me, I would greatly appreciate it. :)
The seller is in Henderson, Nevada, USA; if that helps.

It goes without saying that I shall pay for the goods, the postage from seller to you, and for shipping from you to me.
Thanks!

Silver Surfer

years ago, I set the alarm to go off at 2am to get a bid in on????? anyhoo,, the alarm went off as planned, but when I woke up it was, " what the fuck?" and I turned it off and went back to sleep. that morning when I got up, had a Homer Simpson doh moment.