• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Point of Information and As a Cost Savings Effort

B-Man2

Hey Guys
I’ve had this idea for a while but never brought it up .
I think that a few times over the years, a couple of you may have purchased a jacket or two from me on EBay. As a matter of fact I think one of you may have purchased a jacket from me today. ( if you happen to be Fritzthemutt then yes it was my jacket) In an effort to cut costs to the buyers and as a matter of courtesy and to curtail the ever rising fees charged by EBay , here is my EBay name . ( Claudia4992 ….. ok I know … but it’s a long story :rolleyes:) Anyway …. So in the future if you happen to see a jacket that you’re thinking of bidding on and it’s one of mine … let me know … I’ll say no more at this point .
If any of you would like to follow suit and disclose their eBay names , feel free to do it here.
Cheers

Pa12

Hey Guys
I think that a few times over the years, a couple of you may have purchased a jacket or two from me on EBay. As a matter of fact I think one of you may have purchased a jacket from me today. ( if you happen to be Fritzthemutt then yes it was my jacket) In an effort to cut costs to the buyers and as a matter of courtesy and to curtail the ever rising fees charged by EBay , here is my EBay name . ( Claudia4992 ….. ok I know … but it’s a long story :rolleyes:) Anyway …. So in the future if you happen to see a jacket that you’re thinking of bidding on and it’s one of mine … let me know … I’ll say no more at this point .
If any of you would like to follow suit and disclose their eBay names , feel free to do it here.
Cheers
Good idea……Claudia ;) I won’t ask. None of my business. What happens in fla stays in fla.

ZuZu

Hey Guys
Cheers
A story we'd all like to hear!

Pa12

All joking aside, you’ve got a good idea. Last jacket I sold there I took a real shit kicking. Had to drop the price a bit to move it, then they took 13 or 15 percent from the total including shipping. To add insult to injury, they hung on to what was left for 30 days.