• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please help me identify this leather jacket my mom gave me, she got it from her uncle. Fidelity Leathers, style 93316, I think its a cafe-racer style

maddawg332

I'd love to see some pictures of others if anyone has this same one. I understand Fidelity Leathers was located in Boston and went under around the 80s maybe? I would like to know around what time period this jacket came out (60s? 70s? 80s?). Any info on this jacket or even Fidelity Leathers would be very interesting to me, I have not been able to find anything really on the internet or even a picture of the same jacket. I do understand that these aren't high quality like Schott leather jackets, but it has a lot of sentimental value to me. Thank you

Last edited:

Nnatalie

I've found some ads for Fidelity Leathers from the 1980s into the early/mid 90s. I'll look around some more and see if I can find anything pertaining more directly to your jacket.

(And while people here certainly like the higher-end, higher-quality brands, I think we also tend to have soft spots for jackets that are connected to specific people and stories.)