• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Help Me Identify This Flight Jacket

w1rc

I picked this up about 30 years ago and never figured out what it is. The jacket has absolutely no tags or markings inside to indicate who made it, for whom it was made or when. Perhaps the patch can help identify the time period.

Jacket is very well made and in really excellent condition. Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Best,

Michael (w1rc)

Attachments

• F34BEABB-0A75-433E-95F7-6209DF697FB0.jpeg
    F34BEABB-0A75-433E-95F7-6209DF697FB0.jpeg
    767.9 KB · Views: 159

Tom Bowers

1960-1980s Navy pilot's jacket.

Collectors call it a WEP jacket because it was issued by NAVWEPS and has WEP on the tag
Tom Bowers

w1rc

1960-1980s Navy pilot's jacket.
Collectors call it a WEP jacket because it was issued by NAVWEPS and has WEP on the tag
Tom Bowers
Thanks for the info but there is no tag anywhere to be found on this jacket nor any indication that there had been one.

MikeyB-17

That's in good nick. Most of them I've seen have been pretty well worn, especially the lining at the bottom. The later white US military tags never seem to be terribly robust and often fall out, or become illegible