• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Platon Dubow

Officer Dibley

Just bought this used Platon Dubow. Have to say that i am mightily impressed. Easily as good as 90% of the ELC i’ve owned. Variation in grain. Good quality stitching. Knits feel WAY more robust than ELC.
Fit is snug in me - especially across the back but i think i am just so much more used to baggy clothes & will soon get used to it. Nothing that losing a few pounds i’ve put on with being inactive due to a slipped disc wouldn’t improve significantly.
Here’s a few pics alrhough there are more than enough of this maker & marque on here already. Don’t ask for fit pics til i can stand up properly.
Great value for money
Dave

23A672DB-C4F6-4818-B136-FCDB873C9964.jpeg
39370E35-C5CC-4819-842C-CD3D6259B402.jpeg
29F6AB44-FBE1-45B3-8214-2363CD9B5B8E.jpeg

ausreenactor

Just bought this used Platon Dubow. Have to say that i am mightily impressed. Easily as good as 90% of the ELC i’ve owned. Variation in grain. Good quality stitching. Knits feel WAY more robust than ELC.
Fit is snug in me - especially across the back but i think i am just so much more used to baggy clothes & will soon get used to it. Nothing that losing a few pounds i’ve put on with being inactive due to a slipped disc wouldn’t improve significantly.
Here’s a few pics alrhough there are more than enough of this maker & marque on here already. Don’t ask for fit pics til i can stand up properly.
Great value for money
Dave

View attachment 46149View attachment 46150View attachment 46151

Nice get. Looks almost unworn... Enjoy it.