• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Platon Dubow Mfg A-2 order

stanier

Just feels it right to say that yesterday I received a very pleasant and very welcome and very gentlemanly email from Platon. All my worries about my order have evaporated and with any luck I'll receive the jacket before the end of the year. Given my droning on the subject it feels right to acknowledge publicly here.

Cheers all

Chris

B-Man2

Just feels it right to say that yesterday I received a very pleasant and very welcome and very gentlemanly email from Platon. All my worries about my order have evaporated and with any luck I'll receive the jacket before the end of the year. Given my droning on the subject it feels right to acknowledge publicly here.

Cheers all

Chris
Chris
I for one get what you're saying and I'm super happy for you.
A simple little e-mail is all we ever really need to keep us going for another 3 -6 months.
Its really not too much to ask for, when someone has a bunch of your money and you haven't heard from them for almost a year.
Take note jacket makers ;)

Maafly

So glad to hear the great news! Can't wait to see. When did you order your jacket? I ordered my first A-2 from Platon on July.

M. from Berlin

Cheers all

Chris
Hello Chris, when did you order the jacket? My order was on January 12th, 2020. I'm still waiting! Thanks, best Mario

dinomartino1

Cheers all

Chris
What do you need to apologise for, nearly 12 months to reply to you after taking your readies what a piss taker.

leper-colony

I ordered in the start of July and just got an email, after just checking in, and I'm told the russet one I ordered will be shipped soon. Kinda shocked.