• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Platon Dubow A-2 in 46“on Ebay.de

Micawber

I enquired about this jacket a couple of days ago. The seller is well aware of the wait times from Platon and says that paying a little more will avoid it. The seller is well aware of this forum and linked to it and the lengthy Platon thread without prompting.
The quality of the photos of the actual jacket are poor and not a good advert.

Pilot

I enquired about this jacket a couple of days ago. The seller is well aware of the wait times from Platon and says that paying a little more will avoid it. The seller is well aware of this forum and linked to it and the lengthy Platon thread without prompting.
The quality of the photos of the actual jacket are poor and not a good advert.
Seeing the lousy photos, not even sure the seller owns the jacket...
Cross-check is advisable...

Pilot

My 1 ct opinion; Some of the Platon fans should take a try on it..( dozens of comments on earlier sales and auctions here „ if it would be „ etc etc..) . Paypal may save it all...if needed to be..So fans... go for it and please report back...

Last edited:

stanier

I just don't know why he doesn't do an ELC and do long and extra long sizings. He's not changing the pattern, he can charge more if he needs to and he'd get more orders. Bonkers.

He does a long, it's just not a size and not an option! ;)

I'm not sure I like the idea of more orders until the present volume is done!:D

Brettafett

They are great jackets, to be sure.
I confirmed this again for myself, comparing mine to my recent GW purchase. These jackets stand side-by-side, except for the price! Crazy!
Given time and wear, these Dubows from Platon are going to look super good.

That said, if the seller of this particular Ebay jacket really wants to sell it, he may want to offer buyers a better reason than time.
450 Euros and some patience gets you your very own new jacket.

Why not offer it here on the lounges for 400 Euros plus postage? Saving 50 Euros AND some months waiting may be a deal in the making.
Each to their own I guess. GLWTS...

Pilot

If seller is a „ hidden“ business seller...only ... OK for me by all meanings no harm done...( unless he is a druggy) ...and wants $$£¥€ only.. he is not really interested in „ VLJ“ VALUES nor arguments.

Last edited:

Pilot

Happy to ID ( „buy now“ the jacket) and publish it all if the MODS allow me...if of any concern or interest here...of such an „ ethical Dubow seller...“
My son will pull the trigger!... but I suppose the sellers first name is Martin Kli... a recent member here;);););)... but who cares anyway...

Last edited: