• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pike Brothers C-2

Stony

I was looking at the sizing chart on Aero's site for the Pike Brothers C-2 and am strongly considering buying one, but wanted to be sure how the fit actually was.

If anyone has one of the C-2s, could they please comment?

Thank you.

s4rmark

F4E3FEF9-9943-4B04-9E3D-A604EF3CD2C2.jpeg
I have one and it’s a medium . I take a size 40r and it fits perfectly .

scwells

I bought an XL Pike Bros. C-2 from Aero a few months ago. I’m 6ft and 185 lbs. My A-2s and G-1s are 44-46. The XL C-2 fits great.

Simpli666

Hallo,
Ich habe ein C2 von Pike Brothers in Größe M (Chest ca. 41 ") bestellt und es passt wie es soll. Ich habe 179 € bezahlt.

Pilot

Hallo,
Ich habe ein C2 von Pike Brothers in Größe M (Chest ca. 41 ") bestellt und es passt wie es soll. Ich habe 179 € bezahlt.
Translation if I may...” I ordered a C2 in size M ( Chest approx. 41”) from Pike Brothers . If fits as it should. I paid 179 Euro.”...

....hope it helps...

Stony

Translation if I may...” I ordered a C2 in size M ( Chest approx. 41”) from Pike Brothers . If fits as it should. I paid 179 Euro.”...

I saw them on Aero's site for around 145 Euro range.