• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photoshoot auction

taikonaut

I want to do my part to help victims of the China earthquake. Ebay has been requesting charity auctions. Since I am doing photoshoots I am considering auctioning items worn by the model, also get her to sign it with photos of her wearing and signing.
If anyone is interested let me know, if there is enough interests I will ask ebay, obviously they will have rules.

shanghai joe

taikonaut said:
I want to do my part to help victims of the China earthquake. Ebay has been requesting charity auctions. Since I am doing photoshoots I am considering auctioning items worn by the model, also get her to sign it with photos of her wearing and signing.
If anyone is interested let me know, if there is enough interests I will ask ebay, obviously they will have rules.

you got a good heart, heng-tai !

good luck with it.

taikonaut

I've contacted Wicked Weasel a company in Oz to see if I can get a discount on their bikini wears which can go with the aviation gears. Lets hope they can co-operate.

shanghai joe

taikonaut said:
I've contacted Wicked Weasel a company in Oz to see if I can get a discount on their bikini wears which can go with the aviation gears. Lets hope they can co-operate.

a splendid idea!

and don't forget to auction the bikinis after the shoot.......DON'T wash!