• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photobucket

Steve27752

Okay, here goes. I have Windows XP and a Nikon digital camera, I have managed to put the photo`s from my camera into `My Pictures` on the start thingy on the computer.
Keeping up so far?
In complete novice terms (which buttons to press, and when)................................How do I move the photo`s onto Photobucket?

John Lever

Go to photobucket, click upload from your computer. Choose the folder containing the desired photos [ dropdown menu], highlight the photo, click open and it will upload on to the Photobucket site.

Steve27752

John Lever said:
Go to photobucket, click upload from your computer. Choose the folder containing the desired photos [ dropdown menu], highlight the photo, click open and it will upload on to the Photobucket site.

John,
There is not a button which says upload from your computer!

John Lever

OK, try ' Upload images and video ' then ' Choose files '

Once you get the hang of it, it's very simple to use.

John Lever

Click ' Open ' on the image that you have highlighted [there should be a dropdown menu] on the window from the folder on your computer, not the photobucked window.