• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perry

shanghai joe

You might have to sell all your jackets to keep her :lol:[/quote]

yep high maintenace...........high octane too..........va va vrooooooooooooom........ ;)

how did you know.......... :eek:

no free meow meow.................................... :twisted:

you're wise in the ways of wominfolk, pang yau! :lol:

taikonaut

shanghai joe said:
You might have to sell all your jackets to keep her :lol:

yep high maintenace...........high octane too..........va va vrooooooooooooom........ ;)

you're wise in the ways of wominfolk, pang yau! :lol:[/quote]

My brother got a China bride, does all the housework and dont answer back, very economical with costs so far. You dont have to sell your jackets to keep her.
She know plenty of women aged 18-30 who are looking for husbands in the west. If you are old in your 60s thats no problem, even if you are damn ugly. If your westerner wife nags at you, restricted your freedom and spends all your money just get rid of her and find a China bride, they worship you and make you 10 feet tall plus they are much more hotter ;)

shanghai joe

taikonaut said:
shanghai joe said:
You might have to sell all your jackets to keep her :lol:

you're wise in the ways of wominfolk, pang yau! :lol:

My brother got a China bride, does all the housework and dont answer back, very economical with costs so far. You dont have to sell your jackets to keep her.
She know plenty of women aged 18-30 who are looking for husbands in the west. If you are old in your 60s thats no problem, even if you are damn ugly. If your westerner wife nags at you, restricted your freedom and spends all your money just get rid of her and find a China bride, they worship you and make you 10 feet tall plus they are much more hotter ;)[/quote]

Thank you for sharing your wisdom........

reminds me of Aladdin's lamp: new lamp for old (or was it Ali Baba)

unfortunately we're not talking wives.........we're talking playthings..........

therefore I'm not worthy,

therefore jkt selling I will go.......sung to high ho high ho.....snow white and the 7 jackets

shanghai joe

[My brother got a China bride, does all the housework and dont answer back, very economical with costs so far. You dont have to sell your jackets to keep her.
She know plenty of women aged 18-30 who are looking for husbands in the west. If you are old in your 60s thats no problem, even if you are damn ugly. If your westerner wife nags at you, restricted your freedom and spends all your money just get rid of her and find a China bride, they worship you and make you 10 feet tall plus they are much more hotter ;)[/quote]

Mary la grail is an occidental oriental......... :shock:

taikonaut

shanghai joe said:
Thank you for sharing your wisdom........

reminds me of Aladdin's lamp: new lamp for old (or was it Ali Baba)

unfortunately we're not talking wives.........we're talking playthings..........

therefore I'm not worthy,

therefore jkt selling I will go.......sung to high ho high ho.....snow white and the 7 jackets

Ali Baba. I thought you were referring to the patch on the Perry. Is that a Weather Reconnaisson Squadron? If so which one?

If it is playthings you are talking about I have over 50 of them in my book :twisted:

shanghai joe

If it is playthings you are talking about I have over 50 of them in my book :twisted:[/quote]

ahhhhhhhhh........... perhaps I can .........review your book?

Roughwear

Very nice Poughkeepsie, but way over priced. However, someone may hit the BIN button. It really is a shame there are so few pics of this jacket so that one can objectively assess its condition. Thanks for getting this tread back to jackets. I did wonder earlier whether I was on the right forum. ;)

taikonaut

Roughwear said:
Leadsky said:
Yeah, but look who the seller is..........

His feedback is revealing-quite a few negatives and concerns about poor communication and items not arriving. :(

If you took the number of positive feedbacks compared to negative, percentage wise it is not that great. I had an ebayer complaing about me for having a few historical neg, I drew his attention that I had almost 3 times the positive feedbacks more than him. Judgeing by the amount of misrepresentation and fake items I bought if people were more forthcomming with feedbacks there should be a lot more negs dished out.

Roughwear

taikonaut said:
Roughwear said:
Leadsky said:
Yeah, but look who the seller is..........

His feedback is revealing-quite a few negatives and concerns about poor communication and items not arriving. :(

If you took the number of positive feedbacks compared to negative, percentage wise it is not that great. I had an ebayer complaing about me for having a few historical neg, I drew his attention that I had almost 3 times the positive feedbacks more than him. Judgeing by the amount of misrepresentation and fake items I bought if people were more forthcomming with feedbacks there should be a lot more negs dished out.

I agree about the proportion of negaitves and neutral feedback against this seller, but what would concern me is that buyers have registered concerns about his communication and items not arriving. This may be a postal issue of course. Up until recently people may have been reluctant to leave negative feedback because of tit for tat reliation. As far as this seller is concerned I think Andrew knows a bit more about him. His jackets tend to be over-priced with the minimum of description.