• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paypal issue

veli1

Hello guys,

i need some help. I haven't had purchasing transaction on this forum or ebay for some time and now i can't link my old paypal account (from y.2010) with my cell phone because i have new cell phone number. They're sending me verification code on to the old cell number.I can't recall what i've done with my old SIM card. i can't find any paypal's tech support email on the internet. As i have info the line of communication with PP is now only via telephone/personal call?
Thx!

Rutger

Paypal is directly linked to emailadress. Everyone with a paypal account will have a password, and I suppose paypall will be able to help you out, even if you have forgotten your password, without having to revert to some obsolete phone number. After all, paypal is an email address account, not a phone number account.

veli1

Paypal is directly linked to emailadress. Everyone with a paypal account will have a password, and I suppose paypall will be able to help you out, even if you have forgotten your password, without having to revert to some obsolete phone number. After all, paypal is an email address account, not a phone number account.

Thanks, i will try to call them nevertheless.

veli1

I resolved this directly with PP (in Dublin) by phone yesterday, thanks. They opened my old account (after several years of non use) and gave me 20 USD for free just for being a PP member once again, nice....:)

I opened PP account for my first A2 purchase from J.Chapman back in 2009, how time flies...