• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patriot Uniforms (Weintraub Brothers Co.) USAF B-15C Bomber Jacket -Brand New, Old Stock

Hi,

I recently acquired this jacket via army surplus. It's brand new but old stock since Wentraub doesnt make these anymore. I dont know the manufacturing year of this though so if anybody here can answer that would be interesting.

Size is M and the fit is perfect for a bomber jacket. I've tried Alpha Industry bomber jackets before but this feels premium in comparison. I havent gotten the chance to compare this with the Buzz rickson b15c but at $99 the quality in my opinion is way more than it's worth for a repro.

Unfortunately cant wear this often as Im based in Southeast Asia but the jacket's light enough for travel to colder climates. Lastly, for cleaning options do I really need to follow the dry clean instructions? Or can i just throw this in the washer and dryer like my other surplus stuff.
View attachment IMG_3696.JPG
IMG_3700.JPG
IMG_3699.jpg
View attachment IMG_3708.JPG
IMG_3704.JPG
View attachment IMG_3707.JPG

B-Man2

Hi LDD!
Welcome to the forum !
Nice first post and nice jacket .
Please post a picture of the label with all of the contracting info so we can figure out what you have .
Thanks
PS ….Bomber Jacket is a passé term from the 80s that sort of described anything that resembled a military flight jacket. So you won’t see that used much around here. Now we identify jackets by their contract numbers and military designation numbers .
I know all this sounds a little pompous but it’s not meant to be … just sharing some info with you .
Cheers

Smithy

I've had 2 Weintraub B-15Cs. They're not bad but the two major things are that the colour is off and the windflap is the incorrect shape at the top. Good knock around jacket for the price and well made too.

Weintraub made a few flight jackets back in the day.

Hi LDD!
Welcome to the forum !
Nice first post and nice jacket .
Please post a picture of the label with all of the contracting info so we can figure out what you have .
Thanks
PS ….Bomber Jacket is a passé term from the 80s that sort of described anything that resembled a military flight jacket. So you won’t see that used much around here. Now we identify jackets by their contract numbers and military designation numbers .
I know all this sounds a little pompous but it’s not meant to be … just sharing some info with you .
Cheers
Here are more photos, Not sure if the pictures came out or stayed as thumbnails.
View attachment IMG_3708.JPGView attachment IMG_3696.JPGView attachment IMG_3707.JPG

Members online

Latest posts