• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patched my ELC

Flightengineer

Man
I love that museum. I wish I lived near it just so I could become a volunteer there. As far as the jacket goes just wear the hell out of it and when you get home roll it in a ball and throw it in the corner until the next time you wear it. Believe me it will loosen up in time.

Agree. I have been there several times and would love to visit this beautiful place again. Of all the air museums of the world it's the best for sure.

Grant

Jeremiah,
Man are you in for a treat. Make sure you see the 4D film Beyond All Boundaries narrated by Tom Hanks at the museum.
We spent two days there one weekend and I still didn't see everything!

tjoenn

Jeremiah,
Man are you in for a treat. Make sure you see the 4D film Beyond All Boundaries narrated by Tom Hanks at the museum.
We spent two days there one weekend and I still didn't see everything!
I think I may have to go with my wife to visit my in-laws next year and check out that museum - didn't know about it... sounds like it's worth it!

jeremiah

I think I may have to go with my wife to visit my in-laws next year and check out that museum - didn't know about it... sounds like it's worth it!

Swing by and I’ll join you guys. It’s about an hour and 45 mins from me.

tjoenn

Swing by and I’ll join you guys. It’s about an hour and 45 mins from me.
I'll let you know if I go, possibly next summer... probably just a tad too hot for A-2's in Louisiana in July, but I would definitely ask you to bring yours so I could have a look :)