• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patch Values

bene

I have several patches that I would like to sell and curious if there is a site that would give me an idea of the values. All of the patches are new in their original packages with a printed date of 1963 on the packaging. I don't have the patches in front of me but I'm sure there are at least two from the 49th F.I.S. A couple of Tactical Air Command patches...ect.
In addition there is a pair of Col. badges in original packaging from the same time period.
Thanks all....

Weasel_Loader

It's really tough to say. The date on the packaging doesn't necessarily mean it was made and packaged then, it's only the date the card stock the patch is packaged in was copyrighted. It could be as early as a year or two after that date or up to 10-15 years after. TAC patches don't have a lot of value from what I've seen. Even the older 4" versions can be had pretty cheap on ebay since they made so many of them. To get an idea of patch values, you'd have to search through ebay and the completed auctions to get an idea of value. Another site that has TONS of info on vintage Air Force patches is http://www.usafpatches.com/. These guys KNOW their patches and might be able to give you some help. Good luck. ;)