• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

Patch from Miroslav Coming: Kingman AAF Flexible Gunnery School...

Cocker

Beat me to it.

Sean Collins posted a ripper on Suit Up too.
As usual... Every time Miro does a patch now, Sean does the same just after it and points out how his is made using only "period correct materials and techniques". Bullcrap!

Cocker

??

Sean was hours ahead of Miro today? The patches speak for themselves... Huge fan of both artists....and others.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/205861329595061/permalink/1295974690583714/
Me too, love their job, but I don't like Sean's mentality. As stated, maybe this was not the case this time, when Miro is posting a patch, he's right behind posting his iteration of the same patch...

But I do like the fact that he's lurking in here and then posting on FB about what we say about him. Hello Sean! :p

Bombing IP

Sean Collins would do well making back patches for motorcycle clubs his style suits the work needed to pull it off . Just my 2 cents worth !. Hi Sean how's it going .

Jeff

Cocker

To be fair, Sean came over messenger to discuss the matter directly with me. As I told him, I appreciated the gesture, understood his point of view even if I do not agree with everything, and we virtualy shook hands over it.