• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Patch catch 22

Oriana

IMG_20191125_203427.jpg

ausreenactor

Patch is great....boobs are 'funky'. There are three versions of the patch. Original, 70s movie and the current mini series..

Oriana

[QUOTE = "ausreenactor, post: 257124, membro: 252"]
La patch è fantastica .... le tette sono "funky". Esistono tre versioni della patch. Film originale degli anni '70 e l'attuale mini serie.
[/CITAZIONE] ahahahah ah Funky.... What do you mean?

B-Man2

Doing very well for your first attempts...….The head looks a little too small for her neck and body........Yes? ......…..No...…..? Anyone????…...……........

Silver Surfer

keep at it, kiddo. with practice, you will soon hit your rhythm. some originals were made by very talented artists, and some by by guys just trying to land a pack of smokes....thus accuracy was not always part of the price. i have, and have had many original a-2s with art work, and or painted patches, and in terms of "accuracy" they are all over the place. there is no doubt in my mind that your skills will advance rapidly, and the thing then will be, "does this look period correct?" i mention this because there are aaf repro patch makers that imo, go too far. so, sometime, too much is like not enough.

Oriana

[QUOTE = "IP bombardamento, post: 257164, membro: 5525"]
Ben fatto .

Funky significa che non è giusto,
o qualcosa non va.
Non è come dovrebbe essere
diverso dal normale

Jeff
[/CITAZIONE] Thanks for the translation.

Flightengineer

keep at it, kiddo. with practice, you will soon hit your rhythm. some originals were made by very talented artists, and some by by guys just trying to land a pack of smokes....thus accuracy was not always part of the price. i have, and have had many original a-2s with art work, and or painted patches, and in terms of "accuracy" they are all over the place. there is no doubt in my mind that your skills will advance rapidly, and the thing then will be, "does this look period correct?" i mention this because there are aaf repro patch makers that imo, go too far. so, sometime, too much is like not enough.

Some have gone too far, that's for sure. So far that their patches are undoubtedly beautiful, but it is because of their high artistry that they became further from the best originals.

Flightengineer

When I draw patches, I always try to do no better than this could be done in the past o try to copy original. Although the “line between” is of course very thin, as has already been said that what we see from the photos and the numerous surviving originals - the scatter was from works of true art to naive primitivism.