• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Passion

Garylafortuna

Oriana mentioned that she reads VLJ translated into Italian on her end. Would it be possible I wonder, to have a provision incorporated into this forum which would allow people to post in their native language which in turn would show up as such together with an English translation below it? Just a crazy thought.

Last edited:

B-Man2

Wow..... I’m thinking that’s going to have to include a bunch of languages ... nice thought though...

Smithy

If that's possible that's a brilliant idea. I have no idea whether it is with the forum software in use here but if it was just imagine.

And it would obviously stop the occasional elderly, cantankerous member from getting the vapours about people speaking foreigner on the forum ;)

Southoftheborder

Oriana mentioned that she reads VLJ translated into Italian on her end. Would it be possible I wonder, to have a provision incorporated into this forum which would allow people to post in their native language which in turn would show up as such together with an English translation below it? Just a crazy thought.

Google translate? It does work sort of for most languages. Japanese can come out a bit weird though.